Douglas Reda has been practicing law since 1981. He graduated from Gettysburg College in 1976 with a degree in History (and minor in Political Science) and later obtained his Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law. He began his career as an assistant. For three years, he worked with prosecution lawyers before realizing his skill and passion were more aligned with providing a solid defense for clients. He began working as a defense lawyer, working with a partner for a short time before parting ways in 1990. Since then, he has been working diligently to provide his clients with reliable legal representation.
“I’ll use my experience and knowledge to guide you, but at the end of the day, you get the final say. This is your life.”
Attorney Douglas Reda believes that the client always comes first. That’s why he works with each client personally, aiming to give them service that will match their needs. His efforts have helped him achieve several distinctions over the years.
Douglas Reda is licensed to practice in the federal courts of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- J.D. – St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A. – Gettysburg College
- Distinguished Martindale-Hubbell (2019)
- Recommended by the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- New York Former District Assistant Attorney Association (1986)
- nition of Legal Services Rendered-Nassau County Bar Association (1985)
- Appreciation Award-National Institute for Trial Advocacy (1985)